SACNAS TTU Student Chapter
TTU SACNAS Chapter invites you to join us in our mission to expand opportunities for underrepresented minorities. Our goals include:
- Increased appreciation for and public understanding of underrepresented populations;
- Continue to work with groups and organizations to promote student recruitment and increased retention.
- Outreach efforts to help our community through activities and services.
SACNAS promotes science education and research through:
- Career advancement and scientific excellence through year-round programs
- Training minority serving pre-college educators and collaborations Partnering with Federal agencies and leading science organizations
- Connecting membership with internship, scholarship, fellowship and employment opportunities
Chapter membership is open to currently enrolled students, faculty and staff at TTU, neighboring community college(s) and universities. No person shall be denied membership because of major, ethnicity, gender, religion, economic background or sexual orientation.
Contact SACNAS Student Chapter Advisor, Dr. Jaclyn Canas, for questions firstname.lastname@example.org